The Powerheart G3 Elite AED is the flagship Cardiac Science AED (automated external defibrillator), complete with RescueCoach and CPR metronome to pace chest compressions. The AED G3 Elite is Rescue Ready in an emergency.
- The Powerheart G3’s Rescue Ready technology self-checks all main AED components (battery, hardware, software, and pads) daily. The AED completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics weekly, and a full charge monthly.
- AED G3 Elite RescueCoach and CPR metronome pace chest compressions.
- The AED G3 Elite calculates electrical impedance and if a second shock is necessary, our proprietary STAR biphasic technology escalates the energy to deliver therapy at an appropriate, higher level.
- Warranty: The AED has a 7-year warranty.
- The AED G3 has a 4-year full battery operational replacement guarantee.
- Reliability. The AED is Rescue Ready when needed.
- Simplicity. Almost anyone can use the AED.
- Reassuring. The AED knows when to (and when not to) deliver the shock so users don’t have to worry about “doing it right”.In a University of Pennsylvania simulated rescue study, the AED G3 Elite helped untrained adults deliver CPR of a quality similar to that of trained professionals.¹
- Comprehensive. The AED text screen is helpful in noisy and chaotic environments.
¹ Peer reviewed study by Benjamin S Abella et. al. “Untrained Volunteers Perform High Quality CPR When using an Automatic External Defibrillator with a CPR Voice Prompting Algorithm,” Circulation. 2007; 116:II_437.
|Operations:||9790A (fully automatic version) and 9790E (semi-automatic version)|
|Waveform:||STAR® biphasic truncated exponential|
|Energy (J) range available:||Escalating variable energy (VE) 95J to 351J|
|Protocols:||5 energy protocols available|
|Factory default (nominal):||200VE, 300VE, 300VE|
|Voice prompts:||RescueCoach voice instructions guide user confidently through rescue process|
|Text screen:||Displays rescue prompts to guide user through rescue process as well as additional critical rescue information for EMS responders|
|Visible indicators:||Rescue Ready status indicator, SmartGauge battery status indicator, service indicator, PAD indicator, text display|
|Audible alerts:||Voice prompt, system alert|
|Synchronised shock:||Built-in automatic synchronisation feature|
|Pacemaker pulse detection:||Yes|
|Programmable:||Yes, via MDLink®|
|CPR cadence:||Metronome for compression frequency|
|Minimum combined surface area:||228 cm (35.3 sq in)|
|Extended length of lead wire:||1.3 m (4.3 ft)|
|Supplied:||Self-checking, pre-connected to the AED|
|Type:||Adult, pre-gelled, self-adhesive, disposable, non-polarised (identical pads can be placed in either position) defibrillation pads|
|Shelf life:||2 years|
|Type:||IntelliSense® lithium battery|
|Guarantee:||4-year, full operational replacement|
|Daily:||Battery, pads (presence and function), internal electronics, SHOCK/CONTINUE button, and software|
|Weekly:||Battery, pads (presence and function), internal electronics, partial energy charge, SHOCK/CONTINUE button, and software|
|Monthly:||Battery, pads (presence and function), internal electronics, full energy charge cycle, SHOCK/CONTINUE button, and software|
|Internal memory:||60 minutes ECG data with event annotation, multiple rescue functionality|
|ECG playback:||Viewable via Rescuelink® software via PC|
|Communications:||Serial port or USB (via adapter) for PC with Windows|
|Clock synchronisation:||Rescue event time stamp of event data|
|DIMENSIONS (H x D x W):||8 cm x 31 cm x 27 cm (3.3 in x 12.4 in x 10.6 in)|
|WEIGHT:||3.1 kg (6.6 lb)|
|9790A-1031:||Powerheart AED G3 Elite Automatic with 2010 AHA/ERC Guidelines protocols|
|9790E-1031:||Powerheart AED G3 Elite Semi-Automatic with 2010 AHA/ERC Guidelines protocols|
|Each AED package includes (1) defibrillator, (1) IntelliSense battery (9146), (1) pair of defibrillation pads, and (1) Quick Start Tool Kit including CD-Rom with AED Manual, Training Video, Rescuelink and MDLink, and serial communication cable|