Realistic, hands-on rescue experience is the best way to prepare. The Powerheart G5 AED Trainer is designed to closely mimic the Powerheart G5 AED for effective, hands-on training. The Trainer simulates different heart arrhythmias and gives students the opportunity to apply defibrillation pads, practice AED use, and perform CPR compressions on a manikin. The clear, instructive voice and metronome guide the user through the rescue scenario. Reusable training pads enable instructors to provide training for adult and paediatric rescues. (Trainer does not provide defibrillation therapy and is for training purposes only.)
With the Powerheart G5 AED Trainer, the instructor can:
- Select among three pre-programmed rescue scenarios.
- Simulate shockable and non-shockable rescue situations.
- Use the CPR Device to assess performance to 2010 Resuscitation Guidelines.
- Train users to perform CPR compressions using a metronome.
- Use a wireless remote control to vary the rescue conditions while students respond.
- Pause the Trainer in mid-scenario to emphasize an important point, and then continue at the same point in the simulation.
- Demonstrate automatic and semi-automatic AED operation.
The G5 AED Trainer is powered by three C batteries (training device) and two AAA batteries (wireless remote control).
Each AED Trainer package includes:
- (1) AED Trainer
- (1) set of Adult Training Pads with CPR Device
- (1) Wireless Remote
- (1) Language CD with User Manuals.
(H x W x D): 32 cm x 24 cm x 8 cm (12.5 in x 9.5 in x 3 in)