The reliable, easy-to-use AED, with advanced therapy to help you save a life.
The Powerheart G5 is the first AED to combine real-time CPR feedback, fully automatic shock delivery, variable escalating energy, and fast shock times.
The powerful capabilities of the Powerheart G5 AED enable rescue professionals and lay responders to administer therapy in a timely and effective manner to give a victim of sudden cardiac arrest the best chance of survival.
Rugged and reliable, so it’s always on duty
- Rugged, durable design for protection against rough treatment.
- High ingress protection (IP55) against dust and water for performance in harsh and challenging environments.
- Meets rigorous military standards for shock, vibration and drop testing.
- Rescue Ready® technology self-checks all main AED components (battery, hardware, software, and pads) daily. The AED completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics weekly, and a full charge monthly.
- The highly visible Rescue Ready indicator assures responders that they are retrieving a working AED.
- 8-year AED warranty.
- Medical-grade battery with a 4-year full operational guarantee.
Easy-to-use AED for responders at all levels
- Real-time CPR feedback gives rescuers specific guidance on compression depth and rate as recommended by the 2010 Resuscitation Guidelines.
- Fully automatic shock delivery eliminates user hesitation. (Semi-automatic AED version also available.)
- Intuitive, interchangeable pad design simplifies placement.
- RescueCoach™ user-paced prompts guide users through each critical step of a rescue.
- Text prompts provide extra help in noisy and chaotic environments.
- Switch to an alternate language during a rescue with the push of a button to help more potential responders (available in select languages).
Advanced patient care
- Delivers post-CPR shock in as little as 10 seconds for effective therapy.
- Assesses the patient’s therapy needs and delivers customised shock at an appropriate energy level.
- Customisable prompts, protocols and CPR feedback to meet user’s needs and preferences.
- Automatically detects paediatric pads and delivers a reduced energy shock.
- Easily update settings if Resuscitation Guidelines change.
- Quickly transfer and review data via USB.
See why the Powerheart G5 is a confidence-building breakthrough in life-saving technology for rescue professionals and lay responders. Please complete the form on the right to learn more or to schedule a demonstration.
Take A quick survey here
|Operations:||Fully automatic and semi-automatic versions|
|Waveform:||STAR® biphasic truncated exponential|
|Therapy range (J):||95J to 354J (adult)|
|Factory default (nominal):||Escalating Variable Energy (VE): 200VE, 200VE, 300VE|
|Shock delivery:||Within 10 seconds (typically) post-CPR|
|Voice prompts:||RescueCoach™ prompts provide user-paced instruction|
|Text screen:||Displays rescue prompts and critical rescue information|
|Audible alerts:||Voice prompt, system alert|
|Synchronised shock:||Built-in automatic synchronisation feature|
|Pacemaker pulse detection:||Yes|
|Dual language:||Yes, selected languages available|
|Customisable:||Voice prompt, CPR settings, and shock protocols via AED Manager|
|CPR feedback:||Real-time guidance for CPR rate/depth (optional), metronome for CPR rate|
|Visible indicators:||Rescue Ready®, battery, service, and pad status|
|Dimensions (L x W x D):||30 cm x 23 cm x 9 cm (11.8 in x 9.1 in x 3.5 in)|
|Weight:||2.5 kg (5.5 lbs), including battery and pads|
|Dust/Water resistance:||IP55 (IEC 60529)|
|Operating temperature:||0°C to +50°C (32°F to +122°F)|
|Altitude:||-382 m (-1,253 ft) to 4,594 m (15,073 ft)|
|Drop:||MIL-STD-810G, 516.6 (Procedure IV) for 1.22 m drop|
|Shocks:||MIL-STD-810G, 516.6 (Procedure 1)|
|Vibration:||(sine and random) MIL-STD-810G, 514.6 (Procedure 1, Cat 24)|
|EMI (radiated/immunity):||IEC 60601-2-4|
|Type:||Disposable, non-polarised (pads can be placed in either position)|
|Shelf life:||2 years|
|BATTERY Intellisense® lithium battery|
|Guarantee:||4-year, full operational replacement|
|Capacity:||500 shocks at 150VE ; 450 shocks at 200VE|
|Daily, weekly, and monthly:||Battery, pads (presence and function), electrical circuitry, and software|
|Weekly:||Includes partial energy charge|
|Monthly:||Includes full energy charge cycle|
|Internal memory:||90 minutes of rescue data, multiple rescue functionality|
|ECG and rescue review:||Viewable via AED Manager software|
|Communications:||USB cable or USB drive|